Hey-O! It's been a while since I've done one of these posts so it's time to get back on that bandwagon and link up with Amanda & Co for some Thursday randomness.
1. Speaking of random, I was looking through some of my facebook pics the other day and I discovered these shots from 2011. That dude on the left also happens to be Ming, my current coach! I had no idea who he was at the time. We were the male and female "Grand Champions" at the Korean 10km (thus the gigantic trophies we're holding).
2. I think I have developed a mild allergy to eggs. Every time I eat them, my stomach is in knots. It only seems to happen when I eat the WHOLE egg. If I just eat egg whites, I don't notice any issues. Looks like I'm going to have to drag my butt to an allergist to double check that. I'm hoping that maybe it's just temporary, ha ha.
3. As much as I'm happy that spring is here, there is one thing I absolutely HATE about this time of year. The swarms of bugs, or gnats or whatever the hell they are. I freaking HATE them. They are out in swarms right now. I ran last week and I can't tell you how many of them I either swallowed, crushed, or spit out. I ran with my hair back in a hair band instead of under a baseball cap and I think a bunch of them got caught in the 'fro. I kept finding dead ones along my neckline while I was stretching. G-R-O-S-S!!!!!!
4. I have my first tri of the season in 17 days. I can only hope the water is SOMEWHAT warm by then. Last year it was in the low 60's. I think we'll be lucky if it's in the mid 50's this year. That might just be too darn cold for me to swim in. Even if I am wearing a neoprene cap and even if this forecast holds true for the next few weeks!
5. Let me introduce you to my latest obsession.
6. Speaking of watching TV, can I just say that I'm SUPER PUMPED that Jack is back!! Yes, 24 finally started on Monday and it did not disappoint. I can't wait to see what sort of crazy happens this year!
That's all the randomness I have in me today. Now it's YOUR turn!
Tell me something random!