I love that Thursday is here already. Thank you short work week. One more day of crazy and then it's the weekend again! YAY. I've got a few random thoughts for you today but I'm going to dice things up a bit and share some of my favourite random thought posts from my readers. I almost wanted to call this "Confessions" because that's what some of these seem to be, ha ha. As per usual, I'm linking up with Amanda and bunch of other like-minded folks so don't forget to head on over to her blog and check out her post as well as all the others!
1. This little thing has been my saving grace over the last few weeks. I haven't really gotten into it here but I've been having knee problems since late November, early December. My PT suspects it's because of my tight calves, achilles, feet and general lack of mobility in my ankles. She's given me stretches and mobility work to do along with the instruction that I roll my feet on this sucker 4-5 days a week. There are no words to describe just how much it hurts. But, amazingly, it seems to be helping with my knee pain.
2. I have become addicted to these. It's a Caramel Flan Latte with whipped cream. So incredibly bad for me. Thank goodness they are only around for a limited time because I don't think my waistline could take it.
3. I discovered that the Running Room is now carrying Salted Caramel Gu. I did a little happy dance in the middle of the store when I saw that. I was tempted to buy a whole box but stopped myself at just 3. I still have a bunch of chocolate outrage & peanut better that I have to get through. Hmmm I wonder what they would taste like all mixed together??
Now on to my favourites from the last few weeks.
4. Sara at Life Between the Miles only wears socks when working out. I think if I lived somewhere that was even remotely warm all year round, I'd only wear socks when working out.
5. If I lived in San Francisco, I'd be Pavement Runner's best good running buddy. True story.
6. Many of you enjoy watching reality TV. Kristy at Runaway Bridal Planner loves Heartland, which is a Canadian show. And pretty much all of you love Game of Thrones just as much as I do.
7. Michelle over at 3 Cheap Runners, saves her favourite coloured Saucony's for "special" runs so the mileage doesn't get too high on them. That is TOTALLY something I would do. Favourite shoes always bring good run mojo!
Ok folks, your turn! Tell me something random!!
Who else has a Starbucks problem?