Since it's Thursday and it's time for some Thinking Out Loud, I'm sharing a few things that have been on my mind for the last week. And of course I'll be linking up with Amanda to spread the randomness around.
1. I can't get enough of the Olympics...when I get to watch it. I'm cursing Facebook and twitter for ruining the surprise of things though. There's nothing more annoying than logging on to Facebook and seeing that stupid "trending" news feed filled with Olympic medal news. Talk about spoiling the surprise. I know I could choose to not log into Facebook, but let's be real people, that's not going to happen.
2. Not only am I irritated with winter but so is my skin. My hands can't handle these freezing cold temps. I have had more cracked, dry skin and broken nails this winter than I can ever remember having. Thank goodness for this:
3. Not So Fun Fact: I have run on the treadmill 7 times in the last 6 weeks. That is more than once a week. Last winter I think I ran on the treadmill a total of 3 times. So not cool.
4. I'm embarrassed to say that this jar is almost finished and I only bought it a couple of weeks ago. I clearly have a problem.
5. I heard a rumour that it was supposed to warm up so I checked Accuweather and this is what I found. I'd be lying if I said I didn't do a happy dance when I saw this. I know it can change but this is giving me hope that the crap is coming to an end!!!
6. I'm SO looking forward to getting together with these two ladies this weekend. We've been friends since grade ONE. That's oh, only 36 years. Geez I'm old. It's been far too long since I've seen either of them so I can't wait!
|Kim & Eileen my two best buds from grade one! Taken at my wedding almost 10 years ago. I'm pretty sure this was the last time that all 3 of us were together.|
8. One random thing most readers don't know about me: I'm a huge Ebay shopper. It's ridiculous how much of my stuff comes from Ebay. For New Year's I vowed that I wasn't going to buy anything from Ebay for the entire month of January. It's now February 13th and I'm proud to say that I have not bought a single thing. I think our upcoming European adventure is what's keeping my credit card firmly planted in my wallet. Priorities, baby.
Your turn! Tell me something random!!