I've been throughly enjoying Christina's Thinking Out Loud Thursday posts so I decided to join in the fun and link up with Amanda at Running with Spoons because sometimes this brain of mine can't always formulate full thoughts. Especially towards the end of the week.
1. Since I've started #Mingsanity 70.3, I think about food almost constantly. Especially on my double days. I'm not going to lie, there are days where I've been tempted to inhale a Double Down because I'm so hungry. I clearly need to figure out how to eat on these days so I don't inhale anything and everything.
2. There have been some fun "tests" floating around on Facebook thanks to Buzzfeed. I took a few of them: Apparently I'm supposed to be living in Portland. If I was a Harry Potter character this is who I'd be:
Ironically, not too far off, ha ha.
If I was a Muppet, this is who I'd be:
3. I have become obsessed with this:
I bought this a couple of years ago and re-discovered it in my cupboard a few weeks ago. Conveniently just before it expired. It makes THE BEST hot chocolate. It's sugar free so you can add as much or as little sweetener as you like. Mix it up with some cinnamon and french vanilla flavoured stevia, add some almond milk and you have heaven in a glass. Sadly, I just ran out of it this week and, I can't remember for the LIFE of me, where I bought it from. I thought it was Loblaws but I've checked two and neither one of them had it. Looks like I'm going to have to resort to ordering it from Amazon.ca. Shipping costs almost as much as the product itself so I think I'm going to be buying a few. Just as well, this winter definitely calls for daily hot chocolate!
4. I just ordered a pair of these and they can't come soon enough. There is more snow in the forecast for this weekend and my current pair of Wave Riders are a disgusting mess. I need something with a bit more traction and a little less "airy". I'm hoping these fit the bill.
6. Today I'm featured on Crazy Running Girl's blog in her Faces of Fitness profile! Go check it out and send her some love. It's a fun column and a great way to find more blogs to read (just in case you were looking for more!)
7. Your turn! Tell me something random!!