Friday, February 25, 2011

Taper Time!

Cue MC Hammer, "Hammer Time" Dance.....

So I'm officially in my taper. Of course I'm feeling like total garbage right now. I've been super stressed over the last 3 days, I've got a splitting headache and I feel like I'm fighting a cold. My runs this week have been next to non-existent. I'm supposed to run 16km tomorrow but we'll see if that actually happens. I might just run 12-13. It's going to be a BIG weekend outing wise (concert tonight and BIG birthday celebration tomorrow) so I don't want to kill myself.

I've also "officially" added to more races to my 2011 calendar. I'm doing the Harry's Spring Run off on April 2nd and then I've signed up for my "A" race - the Scotiabank Half. I was also thinking about signing up for the Zoo Run but I'm going to wait on that. We are looking at renovating our house this summer and the end of September might be a very busy time for us so we'll see.

No comments: